Friday, August 14, 2009

Seeds

The Lord has been dealing with me to plant a seed into the church food pantry, other than the one I made when the "shopping list" came out & I purchased most of the items on it to help get everything set up.

I am reminded of II Corinthians 9:10,
And God who continually supplies seed for the sower (thats me) and bread for eating will supply you with seed and multiply it and cause your almsgiving to yield a plentiful harvest.
Sunday morning, just as the worship service began, I committed to an amount and then we listened to Kevin Cross and he spoke on how his church helps people out. I was so impressed AGAIN by how God confirms His promise to us that if we sow into the Kingdom above our tithe He will give us more seed to sow. He gave a seed before I had a chance to write my check.
-- Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments deemed as discouraging and/or inappropriate will be deleted.